ADVERTISEMENT / IKLAN

Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST

here's a question.
" What is the first thing you will do with the iPhone 4S? "

easy ; ask SIRI itself
(please be mine DiGiPhone4S)


wow, why won't you look at that?
don't worry SIRI, i know exactly what to do with you. ehem
it'll be awesome. superb. outrageous . out of this world #probably


if any of you had noticed,
just now was the first thing that I'll do with the iPhone 4S,
err...what was that? #ReadFromTopAgain

which was actually ;
talking with SIRI. all day long. bossing it. do this, do that. everything.
#LikeABoss
(i am not weird. just being techno-whiz. like seriously)

whenever I want to take pictures,
I'll ask SIRI to take my picture!
(i know its not possible #JustSaying)



whenever I want to go back home,
I'll ask SIRI for Directions.



Whenever I feel bored,
I'll ask SIRI to play me some Music!






if im still bored,
I'll ask SIRI to suggest me the best Video Games!
(another mad question to SIRI)



but whenever I feel alone and needing of someone,
I'll ask SIRI about it!


so, what does this all means?
this means,
I HAVE LOTS OF PLANS TO DO WITH AN IPHONE4S + DiGi
(i just want to spend time with SIRI...its fun. like wow)

  

Just ask SIRI again. i mean it.



DiGiPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST;
ask SIRI.
all the time.
everyday.
(okay, some of time. logically)

if SIRI doesn't want to listen to me.
i know exactly what to do ;


credits to Nuffnang for this iPhone 4Showdown!

1 comment:

mz said...

tahniah!!! aku cilok gambar dari post ni..

khas utk post ni

http://www.muazfaris.com/2012/01/pemenang-digi-iphone-4showdown-nuffnang.html